March 10, 2009

College Sports Golf Headcover | Kansas Jayhawks

I am a huge Kansas Jayhawks fan. Huge. For the last 6 years or so I had a sweet jayhawk golf head cover that looked exactly like the one you see here. It was perfect for not only starting conversations at the course, but for showing off my true Kansas Jayhawks spirit. It was firmly attached to my three wood, and it was aging perfectly (you know how some things just get better with age, like a pair of jeans or a t-shirt? So was the same with this Kansas Jayhawk golf head cover).


One day I was out at the course, I took the Jayhawk off my three wood, and never saw it again. When I went looking for another one (which I did immediately since I need to express myself through my golf clothes and golf equipment) all I found was this new age version. And I think it looks okay, but it just isn't the same as the old one. It just doesn't have the character, you know? It doesn't look at me like the old one did. But, have no fear, because the other day I found one in the old school style. I had to actually buy it from a Bass Pro Shop I think, instead of the usual The Golf Warehouse (which by far has the best deals on men's golf clothing, particularly men's golf pants, men's golf shirts, and golf shoes). But it's on its way home.

Don't be afraid to use your time on the golf course to express yourself. It isn't just about hitting golf balls straight and putting the golf ball in the cup. It is about doing those things while looking good doing it. It is doing those things and having people automatically think you know what you are doing because you are dressed nice. It is even people believing you are a nicer person because you are dressed nicely (it is sad but true that first impressions mean a lot).

Check back in as I give you some more great golf clothes and golf equipment ideas.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you used this golf product or have one to recommend? Please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment