March 9, 2009

Welcome to Golf Clothing | Golf Equipment

Welcome to Golf Clothing | Golf Equipment, a golf clothing and golf equipment blog where I get the opportunity to let you know about the golf things I'm buying, the things I like, the things I don't like, the things I want, and the things I think are really not cool. I've created this blog for a couple reasons: first, because I think some of the things I put on here you might like and might not know about; and second, because I have a distinct style that I don't think is very well represented right now with a lot of golf clothing and golf accessories. If you like the things I like, I'm going to help you try to get those things.
Now a little bit about me. I'm 28 years old, a 5 handicap at my best, a 10 at my worst (depending on what season it is), and I enjoy using the golf course as an opportunity to express my style. This means I'm not afraid of wearing a pair of men's seersucker golf pants on the golf course or to consider buying a pair of pink men's golf pants (harder to find than you might think). In light of my style choices, however, my goal is not necessarily to stand out on the golf course but to truly look good, to be stylish (think many of the European golfers on the PGA - not so much Ian Poulter maybe as Luke Donald or Adam Scott). This means great colors, great products, and, most importantly, great fit.
So, thanks in advance for reading, and hope you'll be able to find some golf clothes and golf equipment here that meet your golf course needs.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you used this golf product or have one to recommend? Please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment