April 5, 2011

Long Time No Talk | New Golf Season Equals More Golf Blog Content

It's been a while since I've written on here. Over a year in fact. But I've got a new commitment to golf for this year and I figured I might as well have a new commitment to this golf blog. Let me tell you a little bit about what I'm talking about.

First of all, this blog isn't just going to be about golf pants any more. It's going to be about much more than that. It's going to be about my journey through life with the game of golf and my dream to one day play on the Senior PGA Tour. I figure we all want to get better at golf so I might as well talk about my journey to get better.

So, what you are going to hear about on this blog are not just golf pants reviews and other golf clothing reviews, but golf training aid reviews (I'm going to start trying out different products aimed at increasing swing speed and distance more than anything else), golf course reviews, and the status of my game at any given time.

This is the year that I go out and get good, I think. So let's see how it goes.

Now that I think about it, I guess if I'm going to tell if I'm getting better I should probably have some measurements to start with. So that's job number one - figuring out such things as my swing speed, how far I hit a driver and other clubs, and what my handicap is (I believe it's right about 9.7, but I'm not 100% sure).

Wish me luck, and see you on the green!

No comments:

Post a Comment